Answered By: Sandie Brunnen Last Updated: Feb 03, 2017 Views: 183
Groups external to the Library (for example other University Departments, University societies/groups) can book either the Taylor or the Training Room.
University staff can book the room themselves through MS Outlook. Please contact the Library Help Desk if help is required.
Booking requests from students/student groups must be directed to the Admin Office in the Sydney Jones Library.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE ROOM
- No external use (use by other University Departments and others external to the University) during the last 2 weeks of September and all of October (due to Library use for inductions).
- No block bookings allowed - users will need to book the room on a week by week basis
- No hot food allowed
- Cold food, hot drinks and cold drinks are allowed (but the Library will not provide these)
- The room must be left clean and tidy - all rubbish must be disposed of in the appropriate bins
- No evening or weekend bookings allowed for groups external to the University
- No evening or weekend support available for PCs and audio/visual equipment