Answered By: Sandie Brunnen Last Updated: Dec 05, 2016 Views: 145
The Taylor Room and Training Room 1 are available for bookings by groups external to the Library (for example other University Departments, University societies/groups) and groups external to the University for meetings/training.
University staff can book the room themselves through MS Outlook. Please contact the Library Help Desk if help is required.
Booking requests from students/student groups must be directed to the Admin Office in the Sydney Jones Library.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE ROOM
- No external use (use by other University Departments and others external to the University) during the last 2 weeks of September and all of October (due to Library use for inductions).
- No block bookings allowed - users will need to book the room on a week by week basis
- No hot food allowed
- Cold food, hot drinks and cold drinks are allowed (but the Library will not provide these)
- The room must be left clean and tidy - all rubbish must be disposed of in the appropriate bins
- No evening or weekend bookings allowed for groups external to the University
- No evening or weekend support available for PCs and audio/visual equipment