Answered By: Maylin S Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 123
Answered By: Maylin S
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 123
The University Library has been awarded Customer Service Excellence (CSE) accreditation by the Centre for Assessment, which is a leading specialist in certification, assessment and training services. The Library continues to be regularly assessed, and also achieved Compliance Plus, which means we exceeded the CSE standard, in the following areas:
- Developing customer insight about our customer groups to better understand their needs and preferences.
- Having a strategy for engaging and involving customers using a range of methods appropriate to the needs of identified customer groups.
- Having made the consultation of customers integral to continually improving our service and advising customers of the results and action taken.
- Regularly reviewing our strategies and opportunities for consulting and engaging with customers to ensure that the methods used are effective and provide reliable and representative results.
- Using reliable and accurate methods to measure customer satisfaction on a regular basis.
- Providing our customers with the information they need in ways which meet their needs and preferences, using a variety of appropriate channels.
- Improved the range, content and quality of verbal, published and web-based information we provide to ensure it is relevant and meets the needs of customers.
- Consulting and involving customers, citizens, partners and staff on the setting, reviewing and raising of our local standards.
In addition, in 2016, the library also achieved an Investors in People Silver certificate of Accreditation.