Answered By: Roy McCready Last Updated: Jan 19, 2017 Views: 3868
Exam papers from the past five years till the summer of 2015 for the Faculty of Science and Engineering are on the back wall of the refreshment room on the ground floor of the Harold Cohen Library. Some schools, e.g. Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science, do not make past papers available to the library. Earlier exam papers are no longer available.
Exam papers for the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences ( from the past five years till the summer of 2015) are kept on the ground floor of the Abercromby Wing in the Sydney Jones Library.
Some departments do not make any past papers available. If in doubt, check with your department. Note: only exam question papers are available - answers are not provided.
Some examples of these are shown below -
- Electrical Engineering: Also available in VITAL > School of Engineering General site > UG information > Past exam papers
- Law: Available on VITAL. Each module has a 'Feedback and Past Exams' section. There are no printed law exam papers available in the Sydney Jones Library.
- Maths: Some past exam papers are also available in VITAL
- Physics: Only more recent past exam papers available in the Library. Check with your department
- Psychology: Check with your department
- Veterinary Science: Past exam papers are not available.