Answered By: Sandie Brunnen
Last Updated: May 30, 2017     Views: 227

Members of staff and research postgraduate students can borrow books for a full calendar year. If you need to request a book with a long due date, click on the request link as you normally would and we will then send a recall notice to the person who has the item, asking them to return it.  We will let you know by email when it is available for collection.

See also: how do I reserve a book?

Related Questions