Answered By: (Online Librarian or covering Librarian) Online Programmes Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016 Views: 288
The University/ Computing Services do not issue network accounts for alumni, this is because all our IT and library licenses are for current staff and students. However we do provide free access to selected E-Journal collections for alumni via a separate login.
Library services for Alumni include:
- Library loaning rights for users with a UK residential address (unfortunately we don’t allow physical items outside the country).
- Use of all electronic library resources using a drop-in PC available in any of our Library buildings.
- Online access to E-Journal collections such as Emerald, JSTOR and ProjectMUSE.
- Access to Refworks using your existing Refworks account.
- For access to alumni E-Resources, you will need to make sure you have registered on the Alumni Web site, then follow links to the E-Journal options. See the Alumni web site.
We provide a dedicated E-Learning Librarian to assist you in using Library resources. If you have any problems using the Library or technical problems, please see the Contacts area of the Library for Online Programmes. Also see our guides, videos, tutorials and Library Training Module available via the Library for Online Programmes.