Answered By: Robert Cole
Last Updated: Nov 19, 2015     Views: 92

If it is English language skills you require, try the University's English Language Centre. Also, the Continuing Education programme runs courses that may be of interest.

If you need help with writing for essays, contact the Liaison Librarian for your subject:


Related Questions