Answered By: Joe Hilton
Last Updated: Sep 05, 2016     Views: 2249

If you only require access to the library for reference you can register as a visitor. Bring proof of ID and address to either the Library to become registered. We will need a photo of you in order to make your card but staff can take one of you when you come to register. 

If you are a member of another university, the Sconul Access scheme entitles postgraduate students and staff from most other universities to borrow from us, and undergraduates to have reference access.

If you are a graduate of the University you can benefit from Alumni membership.

For more information, see full details of the various options to join the library.

Related Questions