Answered By: Joe Hilton
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2016     Views: 1343

The University Library is open, for reference, to members of the public and visitors from other universities. Members of other universities may be able to borrow books, depending on their status, via the Sconul scheme.

To access the library as a visitor for reference access, you will need to show photographic ID and sign in at reception. If you will be using the Library regularly you will need to apply for a Visitor Card at the Help Desk. Proof of address will be required for card application and we will have to take a photograph of you for your card.

There is limited guest and walk-in access to e-resources.

If you are visiting from an institution that participates in the eduroam scheme you will be able to log in to the eduroam wifi using your own username and password.  You will need to speak to your own institution help desk before visiting the University to set this up.

There are also various options to join the library

Maps and directions to our libraries. 

Related Questions