Answered By: Robert Cole Last Updated: Nov 15, 2016 Views: 220
There are a number of things you can do to make sure you return your books on time:
- Always take and keep the receipt when you self-issue. It gives the return date for your books.
- Check My Library Record regularly; it lists all your items and the return dates.
- Check your University email regularly. We send a courtesy notice three days before items are due for return (except 1-day and 3-day loan items). We also send overdue notices to this email, and notification of books that are recalled, which may have changed the return date.
- We will email you as soon as an item is late. Return the item as soon as possible to keep your fine low.
- Get in touch using one of the Contact Us options if you have a problem paying your fines or visiting the Library to discuss your options.