Answered By: Sandie Brunnen
Last Updated: Nov 24, 2016     Views: 374

Anyone studying AS/A2 or the International Baccalaureate can use the library for their research.

If you would like to register to use the library regularly for reference purposes, bring along  a letter from your school confirming that you are a student and the date you expect to leave school. On receipt of these, a Visitor’s Card will be issued that will allow you access to the library. More information about registering as a user of the library can be obtained via or using one of the Contact Us options.

The Library's Schools Liaison Service gives further information about the services we provide to local schools and colleges.  

Related Questions