Answered By: Andrew Willan
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2016     Views: 86

Materials in microform (microfilm, microfiche/cards) are held in the Sydney Jones Library and can be searched on the Library Catalogue (click on the ‘More Searches’ drop-down box, then ‘Class number (Local collections)’ and enter  either ‘microfilm’ (for films) or ‘microcard’ (for fiches or cards).

The collection also includes theses held on microfilm (indicated on the Catalogue record for individual items).

For access to the collections please ask at any of the Help Desks on the ground floor, or on the 1st or 2nd floor  Grove Wing Links. 

Related Questions