Answered By: Sarah Hargreaves
Last Updated: May 22, 2017     Views: 331

Staff and Research Postgraduate students can print their work without having to be in 'print credit'. This includes specialised printing such as posters. They can print using any on campus printer.

Printing costs are charged in arrears to Schools/Departments who then arrange any necessary recharges for Staff and PGRs based on the printing costs incurred by each individual.

Comments (0)

Related Questions