Answered By: Sandie Brunnen Last Updated: Jun 15, 2018 Views: 711
Groups external to the Library, for example other University Departments, University societies/groups, can book either the Taylor or the Training Room in the Sydney Jones Library. These rooms are not available to non-members of the University.
The Wolfson meeting room in the Harold Cohen Library and the training room in the Sydney Jones Library can be booked by university staff only.
Booking requests for either the Taylor Room or the Wolfson rooms should be made by phone 0151 794 2674 or by email to the Admin Office in the Sydney Jones Library.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE ROOM
- No external use (use by other University Departments and others external to the University) during the last 2 weeks of September and all of October (due to Library use for inductions).
- No block bookings allowed - users will need to book the room on a week by week basis
- No hot food allowed
- Cold food, hot drinks and cold drinks are allowed (but the Library will not provide these)
- The room must be left clean and tidy - all rubbish must be disposed of in the appropriate bins
- No evening or weekend bookings allowed for groups external to the University
- No evening or weekend support available for PCs and audio/visual equipment