Answered By: Nadia Woods
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2018     Views: 2

Yes, if you are on an accredited course with University of Liverpool borrowing rights.

However if you are on a non-accredited course with only visitor rights then you will be charged the full current commercial rate if you were to apply for an inter-library loan.  

For more information contact our inter-library loans department

Comments (0)

Related Questions