Answered By: Nicola Kerr
Last Updated: Mar 01, 2017     Views: 162

General Literature can be found at classmark PN for example 'The Cambridge companion to creative writing' edited by David Morley and Philip Neilsen is PN189.M86.

English Literature can be found at PR and American Literature at PS. Search the Library catalogue to find the class number of the item(s) you need. 

Most of the literature collection is
 located on the second floor of the Grove Wing of the Sydney Jones Library.

The Library of Congress maintains a detailed guide to their classification scheme

Comments (0)

Related Questions