Answered By: Gwen Jones
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2018     Views: 1645

If you have lost your student card, also known as your University membership card, or University ID card, you will need to contact Student Administration for a replacement card. There is a charge of £5 for a replacement. Please note that if you do not have your student card with you, you will still be able to borrow books, journals and DVDs from the library by using your virtual ID card. For other items eg. headphones, chargers etc. please see a member of staff on the Library HelpDesk.

You can also borrow If you bring a printout of the confirmation email you receive when you apply for your new card to the Library with you to show at Reception.

Please inform the library as soon as possible if your card is lost or stolen, to prevent anyone else using it. Do not allow anyone else to use your card as you are responsible for any items borrowed on it.

If you lose or damage your staff card, please refer to the University's Smart Card FAQ webpage for details on how to request a replacement. Please note that this may incur a charge.

If you have been issued with a visitor/associate/alumni Library card and it has been lost or damaged, get in touch using one of the Contact Us options. There will be a £5 replacement charge to make you a new card. 


Comments (0)

Related Questions