The Library provides a selection of daily newspapers year round, Monday-Friday except public holidays and University closure days. In the Harold Cohen Library, newspapers can be found opposite the self service terminals on the ground floor. In the Sydney Jones Library, newspapers can be found in the seating area near the cafe and vending machines in the Abercromby Wing.
|Harold Cohen Library
|Sydney Jones Library
- Financial Times
- The Guardian
- The 'I'
- The Telegraph ( 1 day per week)
- The Times
- Times Educational Supplement (TES)
- Times Higher Educational Supplement (THE)
- Arab Weekly (weekly - English language version)
- China Pictorial (monthly - English language version)
- China Today (monthly - English language version)
- Die Zeit (weekly)
- New York Times International Edition (1 day per week)
- Other occasional foreign newspapers
|London Campus Library
|Materials in microform
- Materials in microform (microfilm, microfiche/cards) are held in the Sydney Jones Library and can be searched using the Library Catalogue. Click on the ‘Keyword’ drop-down box, then ‘Class number (Local collections)’ and enter either ‘microfilm’ (for films) or ‘microcard’ (for fiches or cards).
- The collection also includes theses held on microfilm (indicated on the Catalogue record for individual items).
- For access to the collections please ask at any of the Help Desks on the ground floor, or on the 1st floor Grove Wing Link.