Answered By: Robert Cole
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2018     Views: 271

Yes. If you are following an accredited Continuing Education course you will be issued with a student card and have full access with borrowing rights to the Library for the duration of your course.

You should apply for your student ID card through the Reception Office in the Continuing Education department (located at 126 Mount Pleasant - building 114 (grid C4) on the campus map).  You will need to supply a passport sized photograph. You should also apply in the Continuing Education department if you need to renew your card.

For further information regarding the resources available to CE students please refer to Continuing Education.

If you are not following an accredited course, you can still use the Library for reference and research; see Using the Library as a visitor

Comments (0)

Related Questions