Answered By: Robert Cole Last Updated: Jul 05, 2018 Views: 1233
The University Library is committed to delivering high quality services to our users and we continually seek to improve our performance and ensure that the services we provide are responsive to the needs of our users.
As part of this commitment we:
- Have produced a Customer Charter which states what you can expect from us and, in turn, what we need you to do to help us to run an effective and efficient library service for all users.
- Have produced a document which outlines the Minimum Service Levels you can expect on weekdays in the Harold Cohen and Sydney Jones Libraries.
- We publish the results of our performance against our Service Standards. View our Latest Report.
- Carry out regular surveys on various aspects of our services, the results of which are presented on our web page: Surveys, Feedback and Complaints.
- Have a written Complaints Procedure and provide reports on the comments and complaints we have received, both through completed Comments Cards and via our Help and Contacts page.