Answered By: Andrew Willan Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 361
Harold Cohen Library
- Foyer. A disabled toilet is located on the ground floor, with male and female toilets at the end of the corridor and down some stairs.
- Floor 1. Disabled and Male toilets
- Floor 2. Disabled and female
- Floor 3. Disabled
- Floor 4. Disabled & unisex
- Lower Ground. Male and female
Sydney Jones Library
- Male and female toilets on all floors of the Library (Basement, Ground Floor, 1st and 2nd Floors) in both the Abercromby and Grove Wings.
- Disabled toilets on all floors, but note not in the Abercromby wing Basement.
Access to the disabled toilets in both libraries is through the National Key scheme, sometimes known as the Radar scheme. Registered disabled users will often have their own key, or there is a key located at the Help Desk.
For problems regarding toilet facilities in the Library please contact either the Help Desk or a Roving Library Assistant.