Answered By: Colette Lilley
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2019     Views: 409

There are postgraduate study areas in both the Harold Cohen and the Sydney Jones library.

The postgraduate study room in the Harold Cohen has temporarily moved to room HCC2 on the ground floor.

There are two postgraduate study areas in the Sydney Jones library. For taught postgraduates there is a room on the second floor in the Abercromby wing. For Research postgraduates there is the Researcher Reading Room on the ground floor in the Grove wing. You will need at the help desk in the Sydney Jones Library to apply for access to this room.

Comments (0)

Related Questions