Answered By: David McGowan
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2018     Views: 126

You are strongly advised to seek clearance for third party copyrighted material at the earliest convenience, as this can be a time consuming task. Preferably, permission should be sought as you are gathering the material and writing your thesis. If you require more information, please contact the Library Research Support Team (0151 794 26832).

Copyright and your thesis guidance is available to help.

Comments (0)

Related Questions