Answered By: Robert Cole
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2018     Views: 955

Anyone studying AS/A2 or the International Baccalaureate can use the library for their research.

If you would like to register to use the library regularly for reference purposes, bring along a letter from your school confirming that you are a student and the date you expect to leave school. On receipt of these, a Visitor Card will be issued that will allow you access to the library. More information about registering as a user of the library can be obtained via one of the Contact Us options.

For further information about the services we provide to local schools and colleges see the links below.

Comments (0)

Related Questions