Answered By: Robert Cole Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 369
Answered By: Robert Cole
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2017 Views: 369
- In the registration form only your name and e-mail address are required fields. You must specify an email address that ends in @liverpool.ac.uk
- Your username must be unique and contain 5-15 characters. It can contain only letters, or a combination of letters, numbers, and/or these special characters: - (dash), _ (underscore), . (period), @ (at symbol)
- Your password must contain 7-15 characters and include at least three of the following: Letters, Mixed upper- and lowercase letters, Numbers, Non-alphanumeric characters (e.g. @, #, %, & or *)
- A message indicates that you will receive an e-mail message from CAS at the address you provided within the form.
- The email message contains the terms and conditions of use and a link that you must click to accept the terms.
You will then be able to log into SciFinder.