Answered By: Suzanne B
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2018     Views: 197

As a member of the University you are welcome to use any of the libraries for studying. Your University ID card will give you access to all of them. If you want to consult the books for your subject area, the broad subjects covered in each library are: 

  • Harold Cohen Library - science, technology, engineering and medicine
  • Sydney Jones Library - arts, humanities, social & environmental studies
  • Leahurst Library - veterinary science
  • London Campus - a variety of subjects relating to courses undertaken at the London campus.

To locate specific resources for your subject use either the Library Catalogue or DISCOVER, particularly for crossover subjects eg. Geography, Psychology etc. Further information is also included in your Subject Library Guide.

Comments (0)

Related Questions