Answered By: Andrew Willan
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2023     Views: 404

If you need remote access to the Library to use specialist applications, the Remote Teaching Centre Service provides access to University PCs via Remote Desktop connection, allowing you to use the applications on those PCs, without needing to be on campus.

Students in financial hardship, or those do not have a suitable remote facilities to undertake their academic work remotely should consult either their department, or the University Hardship Fund and other support packages available for students webpages for further information.


Comments (0)

Related Questions

    Browse Topics