Answered By: Clair Sharpe Last Updated: Oct 25, 2021 Views: 6
The library is here for you but some of our services may look a little different at the moment. For details about all of our resources and services, visit Getting Started With the Library.
Adding digitised chapters and articles to your reading list has advantages for you and your students:
- Many students can access the material simultaneously.
- Digitisations are embedded in the reading list – easy for students to find and view and easy for you to annotate.
- Copyright compliance is checked automatically so you can be sure that you have adhered to Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) conditions.
- You can replace digitised materials in Canvas by adding them to your reading list.
- Library staff will scan materials for you in high quality, increasing user engagement and saving you time.
- Alternatively, you can upload your own PDFs to your reading list if you have them already. PDFs will be checked by the library for CLA compliance and only good quality scans will be accepted.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact your Liaison Librarian.