Answered By: Carole Rhodes Last Updated: Jul 20, 2018 Views: 177
Use this link to Google Scholar so that the search results includes links to full-text whenever we have the rights to access the article/journal. If you are off campus you will first be taken to an authentication page where you log in with your MWS (Managed Windows Service) username and password. On a campus-based PC or laptop you will be taken to Google Scholar without the need to log in. This link also appears in our Databases A-Z listing.
When off campus, if you prefer to go directly to Google Scholar without visiting the Library web pages, it is possible to change the settings in your web browser so that the links to full text items held at the University of Liverpool still appear.
- On the generic Google Scholar home page, click on the three bars icon at the top left
- Click on the Settings cog . This may be to the right of the heading, i.e.
or it may be in the menu below.
- Click on Library links under Settings at the top left.
- Type Liverpool into the search box and University of Liverpool will be one of the results found.
- Check the tick box next to University of Liverpool - is it @ Liverpool.