Answered By: (Online Librarian or covering Librarian) Online Programmes Last Updated: Jun 25, 2018 Views: 598
To request changes please contact the Librarian for Online Programmes (PC 25/06/18).
The University/Computing Services do not issue network accounts for alumni, this is because all our IT and library licenses are for current staff and students. However we do provide free access to selected E-Journal collections for alumni via a separate login.
Library services for Alumni include:
- Library borrowing rights for users with a UK residential address (unfortunately we don’t allow physical items outside the country).
- Use of most electronic library resources using a Walk-in Access PC available in our Library buildings.
- Online access to E-Journal collections such as Emerald, JSTOR and ProjectMUSE.
- Access to Refworks using your existing Refworks account.
- For access to alumni E-Resources, you will need to make sure you have registered on the Alumni Web site, then follow links to the E-Journal options.
See the Alumni web site of the University for Information about all these benefits and other details of the Alumni community.
We provide a dedicated E-Learning Librarian to assist you in using Library resources. If you have any problems using the Library or technical problems, please see the Contacts area of the Library for Online Programmes. Also see our guides, videos, tutorials and Library Training Module available via the Library for Online Programmes.