Answered By: Gwen Jones
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2018     Views: 624

Print credits are managed by the Computing Services Department (CSD). Their policy states:

We do not offer refunds for printing unless there is a problem with the print quality. No refunds are given for credit left in the account when you leave the University so you should manage your account accordingly.

However, if there is money left in your account when you finish, CSD can transfer print quota from one account to another one, if authorised to do so by the owner of the account. You may have a colleague or fellow student you can make this arrangement with.

For further information, contact the CSD Service Desk. See also CSD's guidance on Leaving the University.

Comments (0)

Related Questions