Answered By: M Scott Last Updated: Oct 19, 2020 Views: 18
The Library offers a number of online services that will help you continue studying whilst you are self-isolating, including:
- Getting Started With the Library.
- This guide to the Library offers lots of useful information, including how to find online resources, how to get support and how to book into the online KnowHow training sessions
- A video demonstrating how to open and read eBooks...
- ...and help with accessing journal articles
- The Book and Copy Delivery Service: the Library can mail books straight to your home. And, as long as it's within copyright, we can also send you book chapters, and articles
- You can Renew Your Books online
- You can book an online appointment with your Liaison Librarian; who can help you with:
- Finding high-quality, peer-reviewed resources for your assignment or dissertation.
- Advice on using subject-specific databases
- Guidance on referencing the sources that you use.
Find out more information about the online resources available through the Library.
If you need advice or help, please contact us using the options below.