Answered By: Carole Rhodes
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2018     Views: 254

To find out if we have a particular journal, search for the journal title in the Library Catalogue.
Many Engineering journals are available in full-text online.

Print Engineering journals are in the Harold Cohen Library, shelved in alphabetical order of title. If they are publications of an institution, they will be under the name of the institution. For instance Transactions of the IEEE is under I for IEEE.

Note that some print journals are now held in an offsite store and have to be requested via a form embedded in the catalogue entry.


Comments (0)

Related Questions